Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lisa's Vid To Making Money With Google Adsense



Check out this video of Lisa's great way of Making Money On Google Adsense. Something that everyone wants to make money from. To be honest, I am still learning myself and I am glad I watched this video. Most people think well it is too hard to make money on Google Adsense. One thing I have realized is that the  more you learn, the more you try, the more you succeed. I know for myself that it takes time to build up a business especially when it involves making money on the interent. So, I am going to continue to learn and  this will soon be my way to making thousands on the internet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    nice website, some nice tips too!
    I think you'd do better with concentrating on Adsense than GPT, but I might be wrong of course.

    Regards,
    Michiel.

    P.S. Why 'average' Jenny???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michiel and thanks. You think so.. I feel that the Adsense takes a lot of time and GPT sites make money for me right now and average jenny just fit me perfectly. To me I am just average, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ads average about the same but the thing is I don't receive a lot of traffic therefore my profit from the ads are not good and give me details about the coupon.. send to my e-mail..

    ReplyDelete