Friday, October 30, 2009

Get Socialized and Linked

I have learned that in order to become successful and get your website out on the market is to get seen and get heard. There are plenty of websites that offer you to submit your link and add your url to their website in exchange you put their link of your website. That sounds fair. For example, if I submitted my link to LinkedIn well in exchange I can put their banner on my blog so I can send traffic to them. The key is to get recognized and seen by search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. I have been doing a lot of research and I am steadily finding ways to utilize my blog and to make it seen. If you are trying to do the same thing, then take it from me it is not easy and you have to put in a lot of work. I have learned that sites like MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, and Digg among other sites are the sites that everybody uses and look for interesting content on. If they see a link and it leads them to somewhere good then they are tuned in. I haven't reached the top of Google's list yet, and you are probably trying to reach that spot too. I will provide some links that you can submit your link for free , add a url to Google for free ,add a link for free , add a link ,add link directories you can link your site to.

No comments:

Post a Comment